Saturday, March 31, 2007

Not just on the kumputer, back in the blogosphere

OK, I have been very neglectful. I was working on a database project that was literally & figuratively a pain in the neck! When I escaped from that, I didn't want to do anything else on the computer. Sorry.
Haven't had much time to work a blog entry, I won't spend any more words on how much I hate access & databases, so I did a quick steal of the Meme from Sarah Louise. I'm not even sure what a meme is, but I did it.

10 FAVORITES
Favorite Color: Indigo
Favorite Food: Lobster Newburg that my husband on Christmas eve in a snowstorm
Favorite Month: What kind of a question is that?
Favorite Song: Gnarls Barkley’s Crazy (Though I love the Patsy Cline song as well)
Favorite Movie: umm, I’m not sure. I like a lot of different ones. I’ll get back to you
Favorite Sport: Canoeing, It is time to start thinking about our annual Father’s Day trip (hubby & the kids, not my father. Though I have invited him, in fact, he’s the person who introduced me to canoeing when I was a kid in Florida.
Favorite Season: Spring. Hope springs eternal.
Favorite Day of the week: I’m currently unemployed, so they all run together
Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia. Dark Chocolate, sour cherries, what’s not to love?
Favorite Time of Day: Nap time, though I don’t do that enough!

9 CURRENTS
Current Mood: undecided
Current Taste: coffee
Current Clothes: Very unglamorous. I was embarrassed when I wrote it down
Current Desktop: B&W pic of me & hubby smooching under my veil on our wedding day.
Current Toenail Color: blank
:(
Current Time: 10:59 am. When did it get so late? I woke up early enough. ARGH!!!
Current Surroundings: My office, in desperate need of cleaning & dusting
Current Thoughts: Ugh, I’ve got to get something on my blog. I’m way behind & I want to go and see my friend Dolly who is in town for way too short a visit.

8 FIRSTS
First Best Friend: Ginny
First Kiss: 8th grade, Owen
First Screen Name: either kalyme or monkskid. I don’t remember which was first
First Pet: Technically a hermit crab, but I'm not sure if it was ever alive. Later we got a dog
First Piercing: ears, when I was 12
First Crush: Grape
First CD: Les Miserables

7 LASTS
Last Cigarette: 1994 I smoked to stay away during a tech
Last Drink: Last Night a chai tea liquor that I put in my coffee
Last Car Ride: Hubby-Poo drove me home from a friend’s house last night
Last Kiss: This morning, Hubby-Poo
Last Movie Seen: Dreamgirls, with the girl
Last Phone Call: on the phone w/ Dad right now
Last CD Played: Pure Funk Volume 2

6 HAVE YOU EVERS
Have You Ever Dated One Of Your Best Guy/Girl Friends: No, but I went to the prom with my best friend. We always thought about dating, but we generally thought about it at different times. Now my husband is my best friend. Some days :)
Have You Ever Broken the Law: No Comment.
Have You Ever Been Arrested: Yes, I don’t recommend it.
Have You Ever Skinny Dipped: Heck yeah!
Have You Ever Been on TV: Yes. I was in a Mr. Donut commercial when I was in High School
Have You Ever Kissed Someone You Didn’t Know: Yes, New Year’s Eve, 1999. I kissed the brother of an acquaintance (friend of a friend)

5 THINGS
Thing You’re Wearing: wedding band
Thing You’ve Done Today: made plans for Easter. Sort of.
Thing You Can Hear Right Now: the click of my keyboard and some traffic
Thing You Can’t Live Without: Sleep!
Thing You Do When You’re Bored: waste time on the computer or read

4 PLACES YOU’VE BEEN TODAY
1. Bed
2. Kitchen, to make coffee
3. Dining Room, to drink coffee
4. Pittsburgh to visit Sarah Louise (& steal this Meme)

3 PEOPLE YOU CAN TELL ANYTHING TO
1. Coll
2. Dolly
3. Some days my husband, some days, it’s better to keep it to myself

2 CHOICES
1. Manicure or Pedicure: Pedicure
2. The book or the movie? Generally the book. If I get a chance, I like to see the movie, but I don’t get out much

1 THING YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE
1. Dive through a waterfall. I did that when I took a cruise for my 30th birthday & want to do it again!


Ok, neck is starting to hurt already. got to get off the computer!


3 garnishes:

Sarah Louise March 31, 2007 at 1:22 PM  

Okay, I'll try to do this all html and stuff: "What is a meme??."

SL

KitchenKiki March 31, 2007 at 4:11 PM  

Cool thanks for the education!

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP