Sunday, June 10, 2007

Bad Blogger, No cookie for you!

Yes, I'm a bad blogger.
I think about it, really. It's just been a bit, well, you know. and the computer is on the 3rd flr. so far away. And really quite hot on these hot pre-summer days.
I'm a bad blogger, but I'm a pretty good wine


You Are Sauvignon Blanc

Engaging and energetic, you have a lot to offer the world - most of it they've never seen anywhere else!
You are the type of person who carves your own path in life... and you invite everyone else to come along.
The only thing predictable about you is that you could have anything up your sleeve.
You're all about sampling all of life's experiences. Both the savory and unsavory ones.

Deep down you are: Laid back and young at heart

Your partying style: Anything goes... seriously!

Your company is enjoyed best with: Smoked meats or spicy food

4 garnishes:

Sarah Louise June 11, 2007 at 10:38 PM  

um, what kind are you? I had to go in and add the "you're chardonnay" because the HTML in this blogthing was bad at titles.

So what kind are you??

You are NOT a bad blogger. Life happens. Life is much more important than blogging.

KitchenKiki June 12, 2007 at 9:34 AM  

Ok, I have fixed. I am a saucy little sauvignon blanc

Sarah Louise June 12, 2007 at 11:56 AM  

I still have no clue what that is, but at least I have a clue of what it's like. Thanks!!

KitchenKiki June 12, 2007 at 2:24 PM  

It's yummy & refreshing on a hot summer day :)

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP