Thursday, July 3, 2008

On the Road with Kiki cont'd

The wedding was lovely, then off to the reception we went. We were greeted with flowers. They were everywhere!


I am jealous, I've never gotten delphinium to grow like this!


I really liked the wrapping paper on this gift!


The bride asked everyone to write a passage or thought for them so she could create a book of her wedding day.


It started to rain, but that didn't dampen spirits!

Even as we were lining up for


The Ice Cream Man! (look at those flavors! Soooo hard to decide!)

Someone thought to collect some rain, I think the showers will help their marriage grow.


I think this guy had a little too much...

I danced with the bride's prom date


And the couple lived happily ever after!

4 garnishes:

Anonymous,  July 3, 2008 at 2:00 PM  

Those are great pics. I love the relaxed look of this celebration.

Sarah Louise July 3, 2008 at 10:36 PM  

That last picture is so beautiful.

Love the idea of a typewriter at a wedding!!

Ice cream man was AT the wedding? 'Splain this please!

looks like a lot of fun.

vw very long again.

KitchenKiki July 4, 2008 at 10:15 AM  

NP- It was a lovely & relaxed kind of couple and they celebrated their way.

SL- The chicken coop with their wedding date captured my heart! I thought you'd like the typewriter.
The Ice Cream man http://www.hilltownicecream.com/

It was a lovely day

Trisha July 6, 2008 at 10:45 PM  

That looked like a fabulous wedding! I am sure that the couple will enjoy the bottle of spring showers for years to come! It must have been a fun one!

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP