Tuesday, September 9, 2008

That's what I get for complaining about the heat

Yes, I complained about the heat a little. I didn't think that I was overly whiny, but apparently I was. Karma said, ok, I'll cool things down with a little rain. And the rains came, and came, and came directly into my bathroom.

The roofing guys that smell like tar & cigarettes are now planning a vacation of their own working up an estimate.

I guess we did such a good job with the kitchen, that the bathroom will be next. The jigger of that is: if the kitchen is out of commission I can use the grill or even go out, if the bathroom is out of commission, I can only cross my legs & whimper. Yes, my house has only 1 bathroom.

3 garnishes:

Sarah Louise September 9, 2008 at 1:22 PM  

um, so what are you doing for a bathroom? going across the street to the bar?

KitchenKiki September 9, 2008 at 3:25 PM  

Right now the bathroom is still usable. Maybe I'll make sure the worst of the work is done while I'm working.

In the meantime, I put a new showerhead in today. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Anonymous,  September 9, 2008 at 4:05 PM  

Oh, time for a hotel.

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP