Monday, February 12, 2007

I want one


I'm not sure why, but I think I need this for my phone. Would I want it as much if I hadn't heard this song? I'm not sure.

I just lost other pictures of things I want, and now I want a small glass of this:
It hasn't been in the budget lately, and I miss it. Not like an addiction, or a drunk. I just want a glass now & again.

I want to make an apron. I'm not sure why. I want to get a cool fabric, maybe a vintage print, and make something along these lines:

I'll use it to make my dinners seem like Donna Reed.

Food, Oh yeah, I was going to try to keep track of some of the things I cook. Sunday night we had had my yummy winter stew. I make it w/ Turkey Thigh & tomatoes and a secret blend of herbs and spices. I served it over noodles. It is rather new recipe, I'm still developing it. I think I liked it better the first time--a little more zip & less sweet. It is still on the yummy side of life. Last night was leftovers of the Pasta in Vodka sauce. It was quite tasty as well. Tonight I think I'm doing a chicken breast with some mushroom sauce & a carrot puree. At least that is the plan.

I'll probably do an occasional "I want one" thing, feel free to share what you want.

0 garnishes:

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP