Monday, February 26, 2007

Slow day in blogging world. At least for me.

I spent most of the day acting like a stage hand--something I was about 10 years ago. I pushed boxes, hung lights and ate donuts just like a real "techie" though. A lot of hours & nothing terribly exciting.

Although I planned to keep this blog mostly fluff, I unfortunately must divert. Tomorrow morning I have to go to a funeral for a very special and wonderful woman. She spent a lot of her life making other peoples lives better. Sometimes in small ways like sprinkling music note confetti on a table during jazz fest catering and also in larger ways as a one time social worker. Less than a year ago a small group of us sat around a table with her drinking wine and making each other laugh. Shortly after that they found a tumor in her head and in her lung. It is a terrible loss for anyone who knew her, she was truly one of a kind! We miss you Judy!

0 garnishes:

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP