Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Kiki, just out

Uggh!

Note to self: Don't forget you have a blog.
Don't forget to do something fun, exciting, interesting or yummy to post in said blog.
Don't forget, when in doubt, make it up.

I've made nothing fabulous, just dinner the past couple nights. Tonight was a quick grilled chicken w/a raspberry grille sauce, cumin & pepper. While quite good, not earth shattering.

Last night was pretty good. Shrimp in a sauce w/ onions, garlic, tomatoes, and parmesan cheese. Would have been better if I hadn't used the cheap cheese, but it was in the mysterious cheese drawer & I needed to get food on the table.

Monday I tried to do another pizza on the grill. I thought I had the trick of getting it onto the grill figured out. Turns out I didn't. We had calzones (or was it stromboli? I'm not sure which) on the grill. At least they tasted good!

Oh well. This is what I get for posting for the sake of posting. I really need to be more interesting!

1 garnishes:

Sarah Louise May 4, 2007 at 10:55 PM  

raspberry grille sauce, cumin and pepper.

Nothing fabulous?

I have got to drive to Reading for this FOOD.

I had Wendy's chicken salad Frescata for dinner. I seriously think in terms of fabulous, YOU WIN.

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP