Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Kiki out of time

Wow, I feel like I've been running around in circles lately.
I have pictures of the latest raku firing to post, when I get a chance and who knows what else is on that camera.

Just finished a very successful fundraiser. Final Talley is not in yet, but attendance was HUGE!

Time on the internets has been mostly spent doing research for the project I am currently working on so sorry to neglect my loyal audience (both of you).

Also spending time in the yard getting ready for the Garden Tour coming up in about a month. My husband decided we would be on it & now we are trying to whip it in to shape. He has started the herb garden which will hopefully look fabulous by the time of the tour. I'll try to get pictures of that.

This afternoon's activity is to attend The Boy's lacrosse game. I made carrot-cake muffins with little "H"s on them (he attends The Hill School) and will be putting together some fruit salad. I am feeling very suburban mom here. The weather is glorious looking forward to sitting outside for the game.

Have a happy day!

3 garnishes:

Sarah Louise May 9, 2007 at 3:42 PM  

"Lacrosse Step Mom"--nah, Soccer Mom has that distinct ring to it.

Cupcakes!!

Sarah Louise May 10, 2007 at 8:48 AM  

I love it!!

If you go to my blog and click on Jenny's Journal (sumpin like that) and read HER post on LAX, you'll see that I know a little bit about LAX.

(Although, *sheepish* my alma mater, Washington College, had a team and I never went to even ONE game.)

SL

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP