Monday, June 25, 2007

Kiki, in the Garden and on the Grill

We have survived the 2007 Garden Tour. We do not need to volunteer our property for another tour (house or garden) for at least 5 years the way I see it.
Woo Hoo!
Around 300 people traipsed through our yard, complementing us and oohing & ahhing. They loved HP's veggie garden and my flamingo (that HP hates and refers to as a "silly extravagance" ok, it was a silly extravagance, but I've got the perfect fuschia for it so it stays.)

So while cleaning up the garden we needed to clip back the grape leaves (which, a few days later, I need to do again...) well we decided not to let all those grape leaves go to waste, so we pondered, "What would Raichlen do?"
So we stuffed them with goat cheese, sundried tomatoes, fresh herbs and pine nuts. Then threw 'em on the grill. Well, Yum! is all I can say.

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP