Friday, August 10, 2007

I should be posting instead of reading other peoples blogs so I found a Meme to do

Two Names You Go By
1. Kiki
2. Mrs. Kiki

Two Things You Are Wearing
1. Slippers
2. Deodorant

Two Things You Want Badly
1. A job
2. An aquittal

Two Pets You Have
1. My husband
2. His kids

Two Things You Did Last Night
1. Have a big beer
2. Go to bed early

Two Things You Will Do Tonight
1. Go to a Jewish “starlight service” (what is the service called if you aren’t going to a synagogue?)

2. Make dinner. Maybe

Two Favorite Holidays
1. Any holiday that I get to see my niece & nephew.
2. They are really cute & sweet. (I know they didn’t get that from their mother—must be from their grandmothers)

Two Things You Can't Live Without
1. Girl Scout Cookies
2. Thin Mints & Samoas

Two Favorite Numbers
1. π
2.
5

Two Favorite Sports
1. canoeing
2. Lying on a raft with a cold drink

Two Good Drinks
1. Makers Mark + Ice
2. Dark Rum, Triple Sec, Mango Juice, Champagne

Two TV Shows You Like Guilty Pleasures
1. Top Chef - Hung needs to go!
2. My Name is Earl

I wish I had tv so I could watch these every once and a while. I saw Top Chef on vacation & now I am only following the re-caps. I'm glad Tre won, I like him & CJ, who is too tall not to like

Two Favorite Foods
1. Anything cooked by someone else
2. Anything with Ice Cream in the name

Two Favorite Passions in Your Life
1. I seem to have left my passions in my other life.
2. I’ll get back to you on that

2 garnishes:

Sarah Louise August 12, 2007 at 12:22 AM  

I love this! I never would have figured what to do with "favorite numbers" but yes, wunnerful.

I see a theme here...ice cream, eating, food...

I have insomnia a bit so maybe I'll do this one. Maybe.

Hugs,

SLl

KitchenKiki August 12, 2007 at 10:42 AM  

I HAD to do something! the numbers one required some thinking!

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP