Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Four Things

This came in my email today and rather than sending it to Cyber-Space, I thought I'd reach whomever wanted to know here. I'm not the best at forwarding, but feel free to answer if you want :)

Four things about me that you may or may not have known in any
particular order.

Four jobs I have had in my life:
donut wench, Kelly Girl, Stage Manager, Bartender


Four movies I've watched more than once:
Blazing Saddles, Nightmare on Elm Street, West Side Story, Charade


Four Places I have lived:
Orlando, Philadelphia, Miami, Virginia

Four T.V. Shows that I watch: (when I can, on the computer)
Chuck, My Name is Earl, Ugly Betty, Top Chef


Four places I have been:
Bequia, Costa del Sol, prison, New Jersey


Four people who e-mail me (regularly):
Holly, Suzi, Tuna, Sue

Four FavoriteFoods:
Only 4?????? Cheese, Girl Scout Cookies, Seafood, Ice Cream


Four Places I would like to visit:
Alaska, Greece, Germany, Tuscany


Four friends I think will respond:
? I don't think four people read this

Things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
the lake, a cruise to Italy, a fresh start, the next time I see my niece & nephew

1 garnishes:

Sarah Louise April 13, 2008 at 9:35 AM  

How did I miss this post?

I came back to get the link on Bugs Bunny vs. Daffy Duck.

four memories about my cuz: seeing Carnival (twice!), the chocolate melty Easter eggs, watching the Mickey Mouse club, and ordering sausage and onion pizza over New Years in State College.

xo,

SL

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP