Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Some pictures to go along with yesterday’s post

Somehow I thought I had more pictures from our journey to Glick's, but, my only access to camera was when I could pry HP's crackberry from his hands. I was not able to capture the playground atmosphere or the acres of plants, begging to be chosen, but I did get a couple images.

I get a fuchsia every year. I love the deep colors of the traditional fuchsia.

But, to truly suit the Flamingo (and you know I must) I repeated the lighter pink like last year's.

I'm sure I'll get the deeper fuchsia when Glick's big sale starts in June.













I probably would have gotten more pictures, but HP was impatiens




We filled the buggy, as full as the little buggy gets. It is probably a good thing we don't have a bigger car, since we don't have a big enough yard to handle it!



Here is a sample of our shopping excursion A few tomatoes, some thai and serrano peppers , some parsley, the tall grass stuff that HP likes to put in the planter with his impatiens, a bleeding heart to replace the one HP heartlessly killed, some lemon balm.

1 garnishes:

Anonymous,  May 23, 2008 at 9:34 AM  

Looks like you will have a lovely garden this year, good for you! Love the serrano papers.

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP