Saturday, December 13, 2008

Honest Injun

I was tagged for an "Honest to God" meme by Sarah Louise, so here I go. 10 points of honesty.

  1. I didn't like the title "Honest to God." I don't really like that phrase.
  2. I ate the last brownie & it was good
  3. I also ate the last cheese stick. I didn't realize it was the last one.
  4. I wish I had that cheesestick now.
  5. I try to be helpful, but really sometimes I'm a pain.
  6. I have too much time on my hands & not enough gumption to use it wisely.
  7. If I know that, I haven't figured out why I'm not giving myself a kick in the pants to get get off my pants.
  8. The pants I'm wearing are too big. Unfortunately it's not because I've lost weight. They were "hand-me-downs" that were just a little big to begin with
  9. I think I'm a very honest person. Unless I think honesty is going to hurt your feelings, then I'll sugar coat sometimes. Sometimes I do that when I shouldn't & sometimes I don't do that when I should.
  10. I'm not good at "tagging" people, so I'm not going to. I'll leave it to you "injuns" to be honest.

2 garnishes:

Anonymous,  December 14, 2008 at 12:30 AM  

I wish I had a cheesestick too.

Sarah Louise December 16, 2008 at 8:31 AM  

Well now I wish I had a cheese stick too. Thanks for playing.

my vw is latiesiv. I like latie...I'm sorry, I'm a little latie, I ran into some traffic.

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP