Monday, February 19, 2007

What are these crazy Blogthingies?

I have noticed a few of the blogthingies on OPB (other peoples blogs) today, so I checked out a few.
I didn't need a quiz to tell me how sexy I am (84%, thankyouverymuch) and How many different names did I need? (20's, preppy, pirate...) but, at least I did find the important one:
What kind of Muppet are You? Really, not much of surprise:




I am the Swedish Chef



"Bork! Bork! Bork!"

Your happy and energetic - with borderline manic tendencies.

No one really gets you. And frankly, you don't even get you.

But, you sure can whip up a great chocolate mousse




So, until next time, ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Mateys!



Your Pirate Name Is...



Kiki, Evil Princess of the Schuylkill



4 garnishes:

Sarah Louise February 20, 2007 at 1:43 PM  

I'm Kermit. It's not easy being green...I like the new digs!!

KitchenKiki February 20, 2007 at 2:04 PM  

Thanks, I'm having fun.

I just noticed that when I edited my Pirate Name, it lost the "Princess of the Schuylkill River" I'll have to try to fix this.

So should I make you fly noodle soup??

Sarah Louise February 21, 2007 at 1:15 PM  

ha ha! I had chicken noodle for dinner, breakfast, and lunch. And now my stomach, well we won't go there. I did my two Mother Goose programs and now I'm home b/c my boss said if you pass on your germs and I get sick, I'll give you all two hours of desk time I have all month. I think she was kidding. But suffice to say, I'm home.

my vw is ufodh: ufo, dear husband?

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP