Sunday, March 11, 2007

Do I really have a Blog?

Do I have a blog? This has my name on it, but I'm not sure I remember having one. Oh well, I'll have to look into it.

What time is it? I'm really confused. I also only had a couple hours of sleep so that doesn't help.

I really think. I don't really remember what I really think. I was going to say something, but it went out of my head as quickly as it went in. So for now, I am convinced that I really do think, I'm just not ready to share what those thoughts are.

Song of the Day:

If I Only Had A Brain

I could while away the hours
Conferrin' with the flowers
Consultin' with the rain
And my head, I'd be scratchin'
While my thoughts were busy hatchin'
If I only had a brain.

I'd unravel ev'ry riddle
For any individ'le
In trouble or in pain

With the thoughts you'd be thinkin'
You could be another Lincoln,
If you only had a brain.

Oh, I could tell you why
The ocean's near the shore,
I could think of things I never thunk before
And then I'd sit and think some more.

I would not be just a nuffin'
My head all full of stuffin'
My heart all full of pain.
I would dance and be merry
Life would be a ding-a-derry
If I only had a brain--Whoa!


1 garnishes:

Sarah Louise March 11, 2007 at 8:35 PM  

Silly girl, of course you have a blog. And a brain. But I love your songs.

Hugs from the SW side of the state,

SL

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP