Saturday, March 17, 2007

ummmmmm

Ok, I really will put a real post on here. I promise. I wouldn't want to let down my faithful readers. Both of them.
It is REALLY cold right now. It was 80 here on Wednesday & yesterday we got several inches of snow. 4-6 I think. It is cold & wet & really pretty yucky!

I am trying to return to my regularly scheduled life. Thomas the Train derailed my life for a couple weeks and now I'm overwhelmed with things that I should have already taken care of. I have to organize a database, get in touch with volunteers for another project, pay bills, find my closet floor, do laundry, catch-up on email get some resumes out AND I've signed up to volunteer for the Berks Jazz Fest, going on right now. I couldn't really see that I was needed for anything in particular today. I'm sure if I was around, there would be work for me, but I decided that I want one more day of being in my house before I start spending days & hours away from it again. Unfortunately it is really cold in my house and all I want to do is crawl under the covers until spring comes back! But then the to-do would be even more overwhelming and I'm not sure I can handle that.

2 garnishes:

Sarah Louise March 19, 2007 at 1:40 PM  

Well, dk if your work on Thomas was part of the Pgh show, but I heard it was wonderful.

See the closet floor? I'd like to see my stairwell floor...

Did ya finish the cookies?

Hugs,

SL

KitchenKiki March 20, 2007 at 8:39 PM  

Cookies didn't last long. Never do in this house! PJ is supposed to send me some thin mints because she over bought from her niece & her friend's daughter.

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP