Thursday, October 2, 2008

PS

So for dinner tonight, HP warmed last night's leftovers and added some breakfast sausage links (turkey, from the freezer) some mushrooms (that I didn't know we still had), a little butter & a few grinds from the herbs de provence mill. I don't know if he put anything else in, but it was enough to turn the Ho's dish into a dinner. Yum.

This will probably be my last post for a few weeks (unless I find a minute or 3 this weekend) I need to pack and such to be on my merry way.

We leave Sunday. I'm very excited!

Ciao!

2 garnishes:

Anonymous,  October 3, 2008 at 12:49 AM  

Have a wonderful time you lucky girl and you BETTER take pics of the food...yes, every cannoli that is going to hit your lips better get a picture...K?

KitchenKiki October 3, 2008 at 8:42 AM  

Thanks Cathy!
I will try to take a lot of food pictures!
I will also try to eat a lot of cannoli!

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP