Sunday, November 2, 2008

Yes, I did come back from Italy

Reluctantly, but I'm back!
Since I've been home:
I've done about 10 loads of laundry (Ok, my husband did most of them)
I've made mashed potatoes, just as comfort food.
I've downloaded 750 pictures.
I haven't uploaded any of them.
I printed about 10 of them to send to my Father-in-Law & Sister-in-Law.
I sent packages to my my Step-Mother-in-Law & my S-I-L.
My family came by for a brief visit (a long dinner)
I worked
I answered email
I froze my butt off in this house
I wrote a cover letter & updated my resume
I sent them out (ok, I emailed them out)
I turned my clock back
I picked up friends from the airport
I napped
I started a knitting project
I sucked it up & turned on the heat. 55 is too cold for the dining room
I finished 2 books
I have occasionally gotten to the computer. My husband & I are now sharing one computer.
I went to a lecture
and today,
I went to see a movie.
Even if you don't like wine (Although I can't imagine you not liking wine)
You'll like this movie.
It's got love, victory, fermentation & Alan Rickman. and it's based on a true story, The Paris Judgment of 1976



I promise I'll post pictures soon. I will share, my first Cannoli. Shot quickly & unedited

It was very yummy!

2 garnishes:

Anonymous,  November 3, 2008 at 1:26 AM  

I can't wait to hear all the details!

Sarah Louise November 6, 2008 at 2:37 PM  

Alan Rickman? I'm in. I have never heard of this movie, though.

So glad you came back, though I wouldn't have blamed you for staying.

xo,
SL

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP