Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Working it out

Yes, I'm trying a new look.
Unfortunately, I decided to do this just before I have to leave the house, so there are still some glitches. I'll rework the header another day & get my links back in as soon as I can.

come back soon!

And for my Italy post of the day, have you ever been to Venice?
I have & love it!
(Here are pictures of me & HP, lovin' it)


Here we are at some random canal. A little tired & jet-lagged from our up all-night flight. (We aren't good sleepers on the plane, and neglected to try the sleeping pills from the doctor for fear of arriving groggy. and so we were groggy) Oh well, it was an amazing day!
Here is a ride on the vaperetto for fun (they are the canal busses) It is very short (I had a fear of memory card & battery issues so I didn't use the video much)



Thanks for riding along with me!

5 garnishes:

Anonymous,  November 4, 2008 at 3:40 PM  

I love Venice. I love finding a young gondolier who will take you out in the evening when you can see into the lit up homes with everyone cooking and eating. it's divine.

Sarah Louise November 6, 2008 at 2:33 PM  

I ADORE your new header. You must teach me...

And I heart me some Venice, too. My two regrets about Venice: that I slept most of the day we were there, and that I was sightseeing alone so I only trusted myself to eat lasagna at Wendy's.

When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that's amore...take me to Italy any day! (Well, after you airlift me to Warsaw, but you know I'm a wierdo.) :) hugs to my favorite cuz,

SL

Sarah Louise November 6, 2008 at 2:39 PM  

oh, but I miss the helloooo this is Kiki.

xo,
SL

Sarah Louise November 8, 2008 at 10:28 PM  

peanut gallery? What happened to pearls of wisdom? I see you brought back Helloooo I'm Kiki.

You gonna come look at my pretty pictures???

your crazy cuz,

SL

KitchenKiki November 9, 2008 at 10:29 PM  

Hello was there, just down below all the labels.

The header a picture of a street market that I took in Rapallo Italy. The next table over they had bottles of wine for 3.90 Euro, and a 5 gallon jug for only 9 Euro. I definitely should have gotten the jug! (It was a tasty Barbera)

We'll see about the Pearl vs. Peanut. I haven't decided yet.

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP